Sunday, April 22, 2012

EnzymeStuff Site - Everything about digestive enzymes

EnzymeStuff Site - Everything about digestive enzymes
After finally finishing the wonderfully informative and detailed book "Enzymes For Autism" by Karen DeFelice, I feel I am about to embark on a new journey. The gfcf diet has done wonders for my girl, and the healing is well on its way, we have seen big leaps in her development. I am positive there is a gut issue, but the book takes it one step further, going to the root of the deeper issue, enzymes. I am almost at a point where I finally feel I know enough to start this journey, I have done my homework. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone considering enzymes, it has taught me so much about the body and why the gut is acting up. I will keep posting as there are any further developments after we start the regimen of enzymes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment